Highpointers Foundation Partners
- Jerald Richardson, the founder and owner of Geo’Junga, has provided us with custom medallions and magnets for our
donor recognition program. They can do custom jobs for anyone.
- Mike Chessler of Chessler Mountaineering Books has provided us with many rare signed books for every convention since 2000,
and many of our silent auctions.
- Ernie Shipman, the owner of Renaissance Signs Company of Gonic, NH,
has worked with the Foundation since 2008 to create most of our signs, benches, registers, and other items.
Renaissance provides vital services as well as behind the scenes items such as decals and magnets.
- Todd Benbow, the co-owner of Zuni Signs in Evergreen CO,
has been working with the Foundation since 2015 in an effort to diversify our supply and service base.
Working from the Rocky Mountains, Zuni can more easily provide signs etc. to Western Region Highpoints.
Zuni has been creating custom-made signs of all shapes and sizes for three decades.
- KirbyBuilt of New Berlin Wisconsin is one of America’s leading suppliers of outdoor recreation equipment.
They use recycled plastic in environmentally friendly colors to manufacture benches, info kiosks, picnic tables, etc for the HP Foundation.
Best of all, their products are made in America. We are proud to partner with them to locate their products at over 20 highpoints across America so far.
They provide the HP Foundation with a discount to enable us to spread our funds further.