Highpointers Foundation Fundraising
The Highpointers Foundation, a wholly separate organization from the Highpointers Club,
was granted official 501-C-3 status by the IRS in March 2007. All contributions to the
Foundation are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by the IRS.
Verification of IRS 501-C-3 status
- We achieved our goal of raising $10,000 between the WI-07 convention
and the AZ-08 convention. An anonymous donor challenged the Foundation and made
a matching grant up to that amount. This donation challenge was reached in August 2008.
- The foundation has increased the number of repeat donors each year since 2007.
The number of gifts received was a record 35 in 2011.
- Please consider a gift to the Highpointers Foundation. No amount is too small.
We have received gifts between $5 and $10,000.
- To discuss a tax deductible contribution to the Foundation, please contact Dave Covill,
the Foundation Lead Director, at P.O. Box 2092, Evergreen, Colorado 80437,
(303) 824-5434 weekdays 7-5 Mountain Time.
Click here for a form to use.
- The Foundation has developed a silent auction capability.
Working with Chessler Books of Evergreen Colorado,
we are offering a series of rare books signed by the authors.
Please make a bid on the latest book.
Please print this page and enclose with your correspondence to us.